Re: PATCH: panel run dialog redux

<quote who="jacob berkman">

> On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 09:39, Lapo Calamandrei wrote:
> > I believe MacOS use expander arrows only in finder or at least in
> > filesystem browsing related things
>
> no - the use it all over the place.

... and it's called a "disclosure triangle" in most cases outside the finder
(where 'expander' makes some amount of sense). It was used very nicely in
earlier versions of Mac OS, but comes across strangely sometimes in OS X.

- Jeff

--
          "One World, one Web, one Browser." - Microsoft promotion
             "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer." - Adolf Hitler