Re: PATCH: panel run dialog redux
- From: Calum Benson <calum benson sun com>
- To: Frank Worsley <fworsley shaw ca>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, iain ximian com
- Subject: Re: PATCH: panel run dialog redux
- Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 15:58:48 +0100
Frank Worsley wrote:
> Anyway, patch + new widget are attached. Two new screenshots are here:
I'm not familiar with Iain's disclosure widget so I'm just going from
the screenshots-- but can you focus/activate it with the keyboard? And
is the arrow size themable? If not, I'm afraid it'll probably have to
go for accessibility reasons... or be fixed, of course* :) If it's
already keynavigable, can we have a mnemonic on the label please?
Also, I'd suggest just having the label on the disclosure triangle read
"Known Applications" whether the bottom part is closed or open, it saves
things jumping around so much.
* Actually the arrow size thing isn't such a big deal right now as icon
sizes aren't themable yet either, but patches have already been
submitted for that...
CALUM BENSON, Usability Engineer Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson ireland sun com Desktop Engineering Group
http://www.sun.ie +353 1 819 9771
Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Sun Microsystems
] [Thread Prev