Re: PATCH: panel run dialog redux
- From: George <jirka 5z com>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: Frank Worsley <fworsley shaw ca>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, George <jirka 5z com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: panel run dialog redux
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 16:46:51 -0700
On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 02:57:24PM -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> 5) The browse button just seems to append the file picked to whatever is
> in the entry. Also, shouldn't you default the filesel dialog to
> /usr/bin/ or something?
This was intentional so that you could type:
And then browse for the file to edit.
Really how often do you browse for the actual application binary and how
often for a file you wish to open.
George <jirka 5z com>
History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely
once they have exhausted all other alternatives.
-- Abba Eban, 1970
] [Thread Prev