Re: Patch for gnome-media (gmix)

> 3. wasn't discussed earlier. This option is potentially harmful, since a
> user can end up having his levels reset on every startup. I can also think
> of no good GUIs that actually would include such an option. Of course GMIX
> should load old levels on startup. Still accessible through gconf-editor
> for those crack-heads who desperately want this.

I'm not sure I like this one...
I'm still thinking about it, I'll commit the rest of it sometime in the
near future, I've got quite big changes for gmix to use gconf to go in,
so, once those are finished, which will hopefully be soon.

iain
--
"Everybody thinks of changing humanity and nobody thinks of changing
himself"