Re: Patch for gnome-media (gmix)

> No it shouldn't ! It shouldn't save and load the old levels, that's what
> the scripts in your /etc/init.d are for. I use gmix maybe once every
> fortnight when I need to change more than the main volume. I would hate
> to have it load the old values, it's one good way to get the volume
> cranked up to the maximum when everybody else in the house is asleep,
> ie. bad idea.

It is already the default. Personally I think it is crack to have it in
the GUI. I think it is like having a checkbox in Gnome Control Center for
wether or not sessions should be loaded when you log in. It is still available through
the gconf-editor.

However, if this is the general feeling, I'll modify the patch.

Gaute