Patch for gnome-media (gmix)

The announced patch that removed some options from the gmixer-preferenes
is attached. It removes the following options:
1. Show icons
2. Show labels
3. Load levels on startup

They are still accessible through gconf-editor. I also removed the main
tabs, since only one tab was now used.

3. wasn't discussed earlier. This option is potentially harmful, since a
user can end up having his levels reset on every startup. I can also think
of no good GUIs that actually would include such an option. Of course GMIX
should load old levels on startup. Still accessible through gconf-editor
for those crack-heads who desperately want this.

Even if there aren't issues with this patch, I cannot commit it myself.

Gaute Lindkvist