Re: background/font capplets

On Wed, 2002-03-13 at 15:55, Seth Nickell wrote:

> I've already talked to you about the property editors. They are a
> semantically limited construct, and only useful when they are going to
> be re-used. The only thing not using a property editor are the toggle
> buttons, which need more care than a property editor can provide because
> of the preview images. Should I write a one-use throwaway background
> property editor?

Your problems with the toggle buttons seem to stem from the fact that
you are actually using them as jury-rigged radio buttons, rather than
their original intended use as toggles. I am fairly certain there are
already property editors for radio buttons. Perhaps if the code were
modified to use radio buttons instead, it'd make the job a lot easier.

-- Richard