Re: [G2R] Re: gtk+ 2.0.4 release?

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 07:55, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> If the Gtk+ theme breaks something by accident in 2.0.X we have 2.0.3
> which is already tested and works fine.

Just to be clear, gtk 2.0.3 has a number of fairly frequent crasher bugs
in gtktree, a mouse grab, and a terribly ugly cosmetic bug that
effectively forces a gnome-panel restart on every theme change. So yes,
it mainly works, but has a number of bugs that were correctly considered
GNOME release blockers.

Luis