Fifth-toe list (was Re: [Usability]thoughts on ui-review for fifth toe)

This discussion (what is in fifth toe) needs to be on a wider list than
usability@; please strip usability@ from the replies to this particular
branch of the thread.

This list generally looks OK to me, but a question: who gets to veto
things from this list with a 'this is not up to GNOME standards' note?
For example, to the best of my knowledge, xchat will never conform to
the HIG, and Rachel has had no time to do anything with metatheme to
bring it up to the stability/functionality standards we've set in the
core release. Do those things matter for fifth toe?

Relatedly, do we want to include only 'stable' releases of gtk2-ported
apps? i.e., should gimp be in if our choice is a gtk1.4 version or an
unstable devel version? Or should we just leave it out until it is
stable?

Some thoughts-
Luis