Re: Fifth-toe list (was Re: [Usability]thoughts on ui-review for fifth toe)

On 11 Jul 2002, Luis Villa wrote:

> > Utility:
> > --------
> > acme
> > file-roller

gcalctool
	a much better gnome calculator (well, in all ways really
	once the slideruler easter-egg gets ported)
gconf-editor
	unless we expect people to use gconftool

> > ------------------------------
> > GNOME2 -- Developer Carpet Bag
> > ------------------------------
> > glade
> > anjuta2
> > memprof
> > ghex

I think the main question here really is 'do we want language bindings to
be in here or no'. Also, devhelp (or a gnome2 port of similar)? Or will we
just use yelp for it all?

> > ------------------------------
> > GNOME2 -- Office
> > ------------------------------
> > gnumeric
> > mrproject
> > abiword
> > dia
> > gnome-db
> > guppi
> > toutdoux
> > sodipodi

are toutdoux and sodipodi being ported?

> > ggv
> > gnucash
> > evolution

not being actively ported and not likely to make it? Or has the situation
changed recently? if we add evolution we have to add libgtkhtml1 in to
this list.

> > libgda
> > libgnomedb
> > libole2