Re: The NEW gnome-terminal!
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- Cc: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: The NEW gnome-terminal!
- Date: 08 Feb 2002 15:51:57 -0500
On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 15:39, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> Gnome terminal has been under stress use for a lot longer than
> profterm. `general bugs' in profterm and gnome-terminal belong in
> wildly different categories.
and it falls over under the slightest push.
to fix it, it requires a major rewrite of how the classes / preferences
work, which is a large portion of the code (that nobody has been willing
to do yet).
i would disagree with this change if it wasn't for this.
"In fact, can you imagine anything more terrifying than a zombie clown?"
] [Thread Prev