Re: NautilusView lifecycle

Hi,

> As far as I tracked this down a dispose or finalize method is neither
> called for the NautilusView nor for it's descendants.

I thought it was just me, but I'm seeing the same thing in nautilus-media.
I've been trying to track it down, but I'm not sure I really am to blame
here :)

So if any one of the bonobo/nautilus hackers could shed some light on this
problem, that'd be great.

Thomas

Cos I feel like a fake when I feel
any feeling
And I wouldn't wanna happen to you
Cos I know that you mean it
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->