Re: easy-fix [was Re: Bugs predicament, and birthday greetings]

hi,

On Sun, 2002-12-08 at 04:07, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-12-07 at 17:28, Luis Villa wrote:
> > P.S. FWIW, I have ~0 free time to remerge the gnome2.0/gnome2.1 reports,
> > so I'd appreciate it if someone else did that particular nearly-easy-fix
>
> Were you thinking of a CGI parameter, called by the static html
> page-generator, or of moving code into a shared .pm module, or of
> something else?

The best method I have found is a CGI parameter.

In the shell script which creates the cached version you use wget to call it
with the parameter. (if we used cgi.pm we could have used shell arguments)

I'm happy to do this, if you haven't done it yet Murray...

thanks,
wayne

--
Wayne Schuller <k_wayne linuxpower org>