Re: Windows XP-style login -- NO! Bad! Bad code monkey!
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: "Bowie J. Poag" <bpoag comcast net>
- Cc: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Windows XP-style login -- NO! Bad! Bad code monkey!
- Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 07:28:57 -0500
On Sun, Dec 08, 2002 at 04:58:48AM -0700, Bowie J. Poag wrote:
> Jesus tapdancing Christ! I swear, some of you people must be so goddamn
> stupid that you'de probably forget to breathe if Barney didn't sing you a
> song about it.
Mocking users now ! Patience quota exceeded !
Switch your provider and your attitude if you want to communicate with me in
* ^From: *bpoag comcast net
Daniel, dead serious
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev