Re: who gets in and why, aka the GNOME Desktop inclusion criteria

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 04:44, Seth Nickell wrote:
> > 	I get so confused about the terminology surrounding the Gnome desktop
>
> The GNOME foundation should offer a 4 day intensive brainwashing session
> so the uninitiated can pay to have their brains re-aligned to conform
> with GNOME terminology.

	Do you think Gnome is a 'religious' technology ?

	If so, perhaps we could do it under grant from the 'Religious
Technology Center'(TM) (RTC [1]). I understand they're particularly
adept at that sort of thing, and so Dynametic(TM?) ;-)

	/me cowers from the advancing diversity trainers.

	;-)

		Michael.

[1] - not to be confused with Real Time Clock [ a non-technology ]