Re: who gets in and why, aka the GNOME Desktop inclusion criteria

On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 01:53, Luis Villa wrote:
> After much discussion[1] these are the standards the release team
> believes we should be using to judge requests for future additions to
> the GNOME Desktop.

	And notably ( and presumably ) this is only proposed for adding
applications to a given release team's remit.

	All core platform module additions and long term development plans
should be done in a public fashion, purely by hackers using the GEP
process.

	It seemed the wording was rather vague there.

	Regards,

		Michael.