Re: who gets in and why, aka the GNOME Desktop inclusion criteria

<quote who="Michael Meeks">

> On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 01:53, Luis Villa wrote:
> > After much discussion[1] these are the standards the release team
> > believes we should be using to judge requests for future additions to
> > the GNOME Desktop.
>
> 	And notably ( and presumably ) this is only proposed for adding
> applications to a given release team's remit.
>
> 	All core platform module additions and long term development plans
> should be done in a public fashion, purely by hackers using the GEP
> process.
>
> 	It seemed the wording was rather vague there.

Hmm, Luis was quite clear when he said "GNOME Desktop", which is a separate
entity to the Developer Platform release.

- Jeff

--
    You know a French woman is faking it when she screams, "I would like
                     the table near the window please!"