Re: Re-inventing Metatheme

Hi,

A fundamental question I have looking at the mockup is where this fits
in the Preferences menu and the desktop in general.

i.e. we will not have an entry labeled "Metathemer" in the menus
please. ;-) Before implementing this app, we need to know what it's
labeled.

I say this because to clean up the Preferences menu as we have, we've
had to rearrange a lot of the control panels themselves and what's in
them.

I have every expectation that users would look for this functionality
in the control panel labeled Theme, not in something weird called
Metathemer.

Havoc