Re: Re-inventing Metatheme

I think the fitting name is "Desktop Themes". "Themes" is too
simplistic, as it would modify several aspects of the desktop.
Not calling this because Windows does, is an inane argument.
We should use the name anyway, unless they have some evil patent
or other random crap to prevent us from doing so.

-- dobey