Re: Re-inventing Metatheme

> I have every expectation that users would look for this
> functionality
> in the control panel labeled Theme, not in something weird called
> Metathemer.

Yes, "Metatheme" as a name should die. "Theme" or "Theme Set" would both
be better, though I'm curious how many current windows users recognize
the word "theme". If many people don't, we might be better off calling
it "Appearance". Another possible word is "Style". Of course, this would
be contingent on many people not having an understanding of the word
"theme" (remember that most windows applications that have a similar
feature use the word "skin", not that I think we should copy this, its a
sort of weird word).

-Seth