Re: [Usability]Re: User Managment

Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> writes:
> I want minimum hassle for my users, what do I put in the .desktop file
> for it to work equally on all sorts of setup ?

I don't know. I don't think there's really a way to do this.

If we had a gnome-sudo then that would work for people installing from
tarballs, but we'd have to delete it out of PAM-based distributions,
is all I'm saying.

It would still be fine to have gnome-sudo, I have no objections, as
long as it's easy to drop it out.

Havoc