Re: A Violent Realisation [Was: Preferences]

> Edge flipping when you are not dragging a window is crackrock.

Nuh uh!
Its the quickest way to keep flipping between two desktops.
So handy for copying stuff that can't really be cut n'pasted

Although, I'm sure I could live without it, but I'd be annoyed for a few
days. When I used Oroborus I even added it (sort of), although bugs in
my implementation of it annoyed me too much and I got used to not having
it again.

iain
--
"No offence to them, but forty years from now,
 who's going to remember the Chemical Brothers?" - Steve Vai