Re: Multi-head session management

On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 15:15, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> To me putting the responsibility for sorting out our "fallback" policy
> in the SM has a lot of appeal, since we can then refine that policy
> without touching all the apps.

how do we then handle working with other SMs and other apps (KDE, CDE)?

i am surprised you are favoring the idea of the SM munging data which
doesn't belong to it w/o having a standard to back it up :)

are there any apps which can connect to multiple displays and "properly"
do XSM?

jacob
--
"SMlib makes baby jesus cry."  -- Anonymous