Re: Gnome-vfs blocks cddb-capplet. Why?

I've mostly been running around fixing bugs, but here's what I know
about said capplet(s):

jrb rewrote the theme capplet, not entirely certain why but knowing the
previous code I was all in favor of a rewrite. He requested that I add
font support, and I did so.

my thoughts on the color capplet, as it is something I have looked into:
it is tricky, because users will expect to be able to change colors for
the window borders as well, at which point the task becomes "very hard".
There is also the obvious problem of having to deal with pixmap themes
on both gtk+/wm sides -- these are not recolorable without either gfx
hacking on the capplet's part (yuck), or built-in support from the
engine.

-- Rachel