Re: Gnome-vfs blocks cddb-capplet. Why?

Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu> writes:

> uhmm seems to me you have to do desktop preferences -> advance -> gtk
> theme selector to change fonts, did this change over the weekend???

I think it changed _from_ preferences->font

The whole font/appearance/colors thing has been fucked for months and
still is. I'm just assuming there will be
preferences->somethingwithfontinthename and
preferences->somethingwithappearanceorcolorsinthename
before we ship. If not we're on crack IMO. I'd like to see an overall
plan posted for how themes/colors/appearance/font control panel(s)
should look.

Havoc