Re: Control-center styles

On Thu, Dec 27, 2001 at 07:44:14PM -0500, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> > umm, you still have the hbuttonbox.  you just don't add the close button
> > to it.
>
> Yeah, but it looks really goofy to me.  Maybe I'm just wrong here, but a
> singleton help button just looked weird, and I kept expecting it to
> close the window.

Yeah.

I actually frequently get confused by progams that have dialogs which one
must close with the wm close button.  My personal opinion is that we
shouldn't depend on the wm for these things, but it could be just me.  The
other day I logged into my university account and found a ctwm setup with no
way to close windows.  It feels more robust to me to have the close button
on the dialog.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   In the fight between you and the world, back the world.