Re: Control-center styles

<quote who="Gregory Merchan">

>   http://www.phys.lsu.edu/students/merchan/shots/workspace-settings/
>
> Placing buttons at the bottom of the window is not an option. This would
> make them look too much like dialogs and when placed there they would
> change location dramatically when an advanced group of settings is displayed.

Dude, I think your heart is in the right place, but your buttons most
certainly aren't. :)

[ The concept is great, but the interface doesn't really tie in with
everything else (familiarity, etc). ]

- Jeff

--
  "When's the last time you heard of the police having to intervene at an
                   antiquarian book riot?" - Raph Levien