Re: Control-center styles

Gregory Merchan <merchan baton phys lsu edu> writes:

> > [ I think this is usability list fodder now. :) Reply-To set accordingly. ]
<snip>

Lets keep it in the realm of reality.  Anything you guys are talking
about has to be considered for 2.2 -- we just don't have time to
experiment.  I think that, if we are going to instant apply, we should
add [ Help ] [ Close ] for familiarities sake.  Also, if we get rid of
the close button, we have nowhere to put the Help button.

-Jonathan