- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: Bradford Hovinen <hovinen ximian com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Control-center styles
- Date: 27 Dec 2001 03:37:31 -0500
We really need to decide on what we want the ex-capplets to look like.
The more I look at it, the more I think instant-apply is really the way
to go. I would like to change the mouse-properties capplet back to
this, as well as the keyboard capplet. I think going to a [Help]
[Close] set of buttons is probably easiest at this point.
In addition, I'd like to put as many of our schemas in libgnome as
possible. Can we deprecate gnome-control-center/schemas except for
I'd like to clean up the gnome-properties-keyboard this week. Any
objections to me committing something new there?
] [Thread Prev