Control-center styles

Hi Bradford,

We really need to decide on what we want the ex-capplets to look like.
The more I look at it, the more I think instant-apply is really the way
to go.  I would like to change the mouse-properties capplet back to
this, as well as the keyboard capplet.  I think going to a [Help]
[Close] set of buttons is probably easiest at this point.

In addition, I'd like to put as many of our schemas in libgnome as
possible.  Can we deprecate gnome-control-center/schemas except for
'meta' schemas?

I'd like to clean up the gnome-properties-keyboard this week.  Any
objections to me committing something new there?

Thanks,
-Jonathan