Re: [Deskbar] HELP: List of opensearch description urls

2006/10/20, Jose daLuz <jdaluz gmail com>:
Sorry, should have tested that first -- wget won't grab that URL. Still, you could install the engines you wanted and look in the <profile>.default/searchplugins directory for the XML files.

Yeah, I actually tried this, but mozilla uses custom form of OpenSearch xml, and I'm not entirely sure I want to support that.

Cheers,
Mikkel