Re: [Deskbar] HELP: List of opensearch description urls

2006/10/19, Jose daLuz <jdaluz gmail com>:
Hi Mikkel,

I opened bug 348209 which linked to the mozilla specs. Following the URL there eventually gets to the OpenSearch specs docs, which looks to my untrained eye like what you're looking for.

Hope that helps,

Joe daLuz

Unfortunately not. I have a parser for the spec. What I need is a list of OpenSearch providers. Each OpenSearch provider should have a public opensearch descriptor (and xml file) for download somewhere, which can be considered a sort of "api".

Thanks anyway. Cheers,
Mikkel