Re: [Deskbar] HELP: List of opensearch description urls
- From: "Jose daLuz" <jdaluz gmail com>
- To: "Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen" <mikkel kamstrup gmail com>
- Cc: deskbar-applet-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Deskbar] HELP: List of opensearch description urls
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:13:02 -0400
Okay, I see. If you do an advanced search at mycroft.mozdev.org
<pid>/<name>.xml" where <name> is the first parameter and <pid> is the third parameter that appears in the status bar if you hover over the links. That gets you the XML file for around 45-50 providers -- would that help you out?
On 10/19/06, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel kamstrup gmail com> wrote:
2006/10/19, Jose daLuz <jdaluz gmail com>:
I opened bug 348209 which linked to the mozilla specs. Following the URL there eventually gets to the
OpenSearch specs docs, which looks to my untrained eye like what you're looking for.
Hope that helps,
Unfortunately not. I have a parser for the spec. What I need is a list of OpenSearch providers. Each OpenSearch provider should have a public opensearch descriptor (and xml file) for download somewhere, which can be considered a sort of "api".
Thanks anyway. Cheers,
] [Thread Prev