Re: [Deskbar] HELP: List of opensearch description urls

On 10/20/06, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel kamstrup gmail com> wrote:
Unfortunately not. I have a parser for the spec. What I need is a list of
OpenSearch providers. Each OpenSearch provider should have a public
opensearch descriptor (and xml file) for download somewhere, which can be
considered a sort of "api".

There's a list of OpenSearch-enabled engines here :
http://opensearch.a9.com/searches.jsp
You will find a link to a Description file for some of these engines (IceRocket,
Koders...) by clicking on "More Info".

I hope this helps.

Fabrice