Re: [Deskbar] deskbar-applet with new-stuff-manager support

I'm checking it out now, looks pretty cool, sorry I don't have much more
to say at the moment other than its working somewhat well ;). I would
think that some sort of GnuPG validation or similar would be a pretty
big deal though, to confirm validity of whats about to be installed. And
is there any other standard out there we could base the spec format on?
I'm tentative to just create a standard like that, especially since it
doesn't look like a lot of other files I see in gnome, just my $0.02.

Otherwise, its pretty good, no serious bugs at the moment.