Re: [Deskbar] deskbar-applet with new-stuff-manager support

2006/10/5, Sebastian Pölsterl <marduk k-d-w org>:

Sebastian Pölsterl wrote:

> 1. Download http://www.k-d-w.org/clipboard/new-stuff-manager.tar.bz2 and
> install it

I created a git repository that contains new-stuff-manager and the deskbar
patch:
http://www.k-d-w.org/git/new-stuff-manager.git

An updated version is available there.

I hope you don't lose your drive from lack of feedback... I really mean to  give you some I'm just completely swamped!

I also noticed you appearing on desktop-devel, good move (I'm not subscribed I just scan it every now and then) .

Anyway. Keep up the spirit! Cheers,
Mikkel