Re: [Deskbar] deskbar-applet with new-stuff-manager support

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> 2006/10/5, Sebastian Pölsterl <marduk k-d-w org>:
>>

>> Sebastian Pölsterl wrote:
>> >
>> > 1. Download http://www.k-d-w.org/clipboard/new-stuff-manager.tar.bz2
>> and
>> > install it
>> >
>> I created a git repository that contains new-stuff-manager and the
>> deskbar
>> patch:
>> http://www.k-d-w.org/git/new-stuff-manager.git
>>
>> An updated version is available there.
>

> I hope you don't lose your drive from lack of feedback... I really mean to
> give you some I'm just completely swamped!
>
> I also noticed you appearing on desktop-devel, good move (I'm not
> subscribed
> I just scan it every now and then) .

I guess everybody is pretty busy right now.
Nevertheless, I got some reallyhelpful comments from desktop-devel-list. I
keep you updated.
My current todo list:
- Validate GnuPG signed files
- Some changes to the XML file format
- Change spec format to an INI-like format

--
Greetings,
Sebastian Pölsterl