[Deskbar] deskbar.opensearch

In fear that this drowned in the bugzilla flood...

I contacted various parts with regards to the licensing of a library parsing OpenSearch feeds and descriptors, and everything is sorted out now. We have a GPL library from http://www.python.org/pypi/opensearch.

I plan on bundling the lib in deskbar since it is not very big, and would make for an odd dependency.

If I am correctly informed Firefox 2.0 also uses OpenSearch XML to describe its smart bookmarks, so we might have a bonus there too.

I intend to write a handler using the OpenSearch API, but I fear that somebody else will have to look into Firefox bookmarks (unless I should just do it when I find time sometime after WorldWar III).

Cheers,
Mikkel