Re: [Deskbar] Cuemiac CVS updates comming up

2006/6/25, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel kamstrup gmail com>:
2006/6/19, Sebastian Pölsterl <marduk k-d-w org>:
Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> Commited! I need help testing the entriac (both applet and window mode).
> I know that history navigation/focus is broken, but besides that please
> b0rk it and report it to me :-D

Prefect.

I tried to integrate window-mode into deskbar.
The patch is against the latest CVS version including the desbar-window
archive I provided.

The following files should be obsolote:
deskbar-applet-alt.py
DesbarWindow.py
DesbarWindowPreferences.py

Ok, looks good for most parts. I have made a few tweaks here and there and it is pretty functional now. A short list of changes:

 - use -p and --popup for arguments to deskbar-applet.py to avoid confusion
 - make -p imply -w and use the reparented window for the ui
 - toggle hide/show on keyboard accel
 - remove any refs to self.window from CuemiacWindowUI, use self.get_view().get_toplevel() instead (self.window does not play well with applet reparenting)

There's still a few bugs I want to fix though. I think we need to rework the ui a bit, it looks a bit clumsy, but that is a minor part. UI freeze is first at 26/7.

I'll post a patch later tonight before I commit anything.

Cheers,
Mikkel