[Deskbar] Window mode updated patch

As promised - a small update on the window mode patch by Sebastian. Just untar the attached tarball in your deskbar-applet cvs dir, and apply the patch inside it. I think it is close to commitable now.

I still think the UI needs a bit of rework to be prettyfied. Also I think we need a better way to display the history, but I have no good ideas right now - must sleep...

Sebastian: I did some changes in the CuemiacWindowUI, you might want to diff against the old one to point them out...

Cheers,
Mikkel