[Deskbar] Cuemiac CVS updates comming up

As some of you have noticed cuemiac is a bit broken in CVS atm. Fx, clicking on a match in the entriac does nothing, and other stuff. I have fixes for this and other bugs on my box and I'll commit tomorrow - hopefully we'll have a close-to-fully-functional entriac again :-)

Sebastian: Sorry, I have not had time to integrate your window mode yet - it is highest priority on my todo list though. It might just be a few days though as I'm going away the next couple days (I commit before we leave).

Cheers,
Mikkel