Re: [Deskbar] Cuemiac CVS updates comming up

2006/6/19, Sebastian Pölsterl <marduk k-d-w org>:
Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> Commited! I need help testing the entriac (both applet and window mode).
> I know that history navigation/focus is broken, but besides that please
> b0rk it and report it to me :-D

Prefect.

I tried to integrate window-mode into deskbar.
The patch is against the latest CVS version including the desbar-window
archive I provided.

The following files should be obsolote:
deskbar-applet-alt.py
DesbarWindow.py
DesbarWindowPreferences.py

Sorry, was away a few days. I'm just reviewing your patch... Looks good so far.

Cheers,
Mikkel