Re: [Deskbar] Deskbar Applet 0.8.0 Released

Nigel Tao wrote:

Another day, another set of overnight deskbar activity...

Overnight, only for you :) It's sad we're on such a different timezone, as we rarely see each other "live" while kamstrup can easily come on IRC.. The joys of open source worldwide development :)

I also published a "draft" website:
http://raphael.slinckx.net/deskbar

The gnomefiles.org "Home Page" link has been updated.
Does that mean this becomes the "official" homepage too ? If that's the case we might want to update the README and live.gnome.org site.

In my view the wiki is more a develoment space than a real static website, so i suggest to wipe out everything that is not related to development...

Raf