Re: [Deskbar] Deskbar Applet 0.8.0 Released

Another day, another set of overnight deskbar activity...

On Sun, 2005-10-23 at 18:08 +0200, Raphael Slinckx wrote:
> Nigel, i posted a tarball here:
> http://raphael.slinckx.net/files/deskbar-applet-0.8.0.tar.gz
>
> It has not been publicized, can you put it on sourceforge and do the
> habitual release stuff ?

I've updated both sourceforge and gnomefiles.

This means that there was no 0.7 release, since I bumped the version
number just AFTER 0.6, and I think you've bumped just BEFORE a release.
But that's OK - we can just say that we've moved to an odd=unstable
even=stable (but still in development) version numbering scheme.  :)

> I also published a "draft" website:
> http://raphael.slinckx.net/deskbar

The gnomefiles.org "Home Page" link has been updated.

Thanks,
Nigel.