Re: [Deskbar] Deskbar Applet 0.8.0 Released

Nigel Tao wrote:

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 09:12 +1000, Nigel Tao wrote:
This means that there was no 0.7 release, since I bumped the version
number just AFTER 0.6, and I think you've bumped just BEFORE a release.
But that's OK - we can just say that we've moved to an odd=unstable
even=stable (but still in development) version numbering scheme.  :)

OK, that's what you just wrote earlier in the Changelog.  D'oh!

Yes :)

I suppose we can bump just after an official release, to an uneven number, 0.9.0 in our case, so we can do development releases if we want, and bump just before an official release to an even number, 0.10.0.

The micro number will be useful if we need one day to do small maintenance releases..

Concerning the tarballs, if you don't want to always handle it yourself, you can subscribe me to the SF account as package maintaier so i can upload them too, my SF login is kikidonk. I guess mikkel could have one too..

Raf