[Deskbar] Deskbar Applet 0.8.0 Released

Hi !

Nigel, i posted a tarball here:
http://raphael.slinckx.net/files/deskbar-applet-0.8.0.tar.gz

It has not been publicized, can you put it on sourceforge and do the
habitual release stuff ?

I also published a "draft" website:
http://raphael.slinckx.net/deskbar

I point to it in the wiki, where i removed redundant stuff.

I'll send the gnome inclusion mail to those who should be interested
(desktop-devel-list and release-team) and CC this list

Follows the NEWS announcement to be copy/pasted wherever needed (from
NEWS CVS file):