Re: [Deskbar] Unavailable handlers in prefs?

On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 19:36 -0400, Jose daLuz wrote:
> Just to inject a user's perspective, most people would find "Show
> failed handlers" to be pretty opaque ("What's a handler?")
Yes. We certainly have to find a sensible name for this...

> , but perhaps whatever the "error" icon is for the current theme (red
> circle with white x or whatever) replaces the search icon in the entry
> field,
I don't think errors belong directly in the toplevel GUI. After all this
might not really be errors (let alone fatal/important).

If we put "unloaded modules" (call it what you want) in a separate
dialog or tab there will be more room for error messages or usage
instructions.
That is also why I don't think we should include this list in the
ordinary handler list.

Cheers
Mikkel