Re: [Deskbar] Unavailable handlers in prefs?

It's just with stuff like GoogleLive for example it would be nice with a
way to tell the user that we are here, but are unavailable at the time
because of this and that...

When we (or others) start introducing more complex handlers it will be
nice to be able to produce feedback in some sane non-intrusive way.

I really understand that we don't want to sprinkle unused handlers
around in the GUI, that was also why I asked you guys if you had any
ideas...
I still believe that there should be some way or other (not involving a
terminal) to discover all the handlers.

Cheers
Mikkel