Re: [Deskbar] Renaming the Deskbar

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 17:39 +0100, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> First of all sorry for being a bit unreliable lately... Real life has
> been exceedingly real lately :-S

This has strictly no relation, but i have a testing tarball put at
http://raphael.slinckx.net/deskbar-applet-0.8.4.92.tar

Please report any problem with it. Tonight I'll publish it, because we
have a gnome 2.13.2 release and Vincent asked us to have a nice release.
The deadline is in ~7hours apparently.

We must also find a release name.. i have no idea right now..

Raf