[Deskbar] Deskbar 0.8.5 Released

Hi !

I'm pleased to announce the availability of deskbar 0.8.5, in time for
the gnome 2.13.2 release which we hope will integrate us in the upcoming
2.14 release.

We changed our hosting URL for gnome ftp server[1]. Sourceforge location
will still have this tarball for an undefined period of time until we
completely switch to gnome.

> ====================
> Deskbar Applet 0.8.5
> ====================
>
> Changes:
> 	* Fix bug #321236: always show file search and gnome dict even when the menu item is hidden by the user.
> 	* Fix bug #321115: deskbar does not like being installed into a different prefix to Python.
> 	* Fix bug #320373: Fitt's law whackiness, correctly size the applet on startup.
> 	* Correctly handle the handlers list preferences, changes are shared between different deskbar instances.
> 	* Revisit the firefox/mozilla smart engine parser, should be error free now.
> 	* Add wrapper for lignome-dektop's GnomeDesktopItem to parse .desktop files
> 	* Startup Notification support.
> 	* New Duplication detection, duplicate items are checked in the order defined by handler priorities.
> 	* Support for per-applet-instance width and expand settings
> 	* Position the history menu correctly to the icon
> 	* Limit history menu to last 25 items
> 	* Register more classes with pygtk < 2.8 to fix crashes in file monitoring classes
> 	* Fix missing gobject import in google-live
>
> Contributors to this release: Nigel Tao, Raphael Slinckx
>
> Changes:
> 	* Added Swedish translation.
>
> Contributor to this release: Christian Rose

Happy testing !

[1] ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/deskbar-applet/0.8/