[Deskbar] Renaming the Deskbar

Just had an idea, thought I'd throw it out there.

There was talk a few weeks ago about renaming the Deskbar (which I
always took to mean "the Desktop (as opposed to application-specific)
Toolbar"), partly because that name isn't entirely informative to end
users, but also because of the Google Deskbar.

Addressing the second issue more than the first, Davyd (who I don't
think is on deskbar-applet-list) originally chose "Auric", but how
about... "Wonderbar"?

Nigel.